Boutique self-catering accommodation with hotel service
Mullins Grove offers style, personal service and luxury in a boutique self-catering hotel. Make yourself at home in one of 14 cool and contemporary, fully serviced apartments, just 200 yards from the white sands and waves.
- BEACH LIFE
- CHILL OUT
- ON THE DOORSTEP
Location: Mullins, St Peter’s
Transfer: 45 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport
Family friendly: All ages from tots to teens
Surf level: Advanced, with beginner waves a short drive away
Other activities: Water sports including jet skiing and the newest craze of fly boarding.
Climate: Av temps of 25-30C year-round/ water temp 25-28C.
Time zone: GMT/UTC -4
- 14 serviced apartments decked out in cool, contemporary style.
- Choose a 1-3 bedroom suite with a garden or poolside view.
- Designer furnishings, sandy wood porcelain floors and crisp white linens create a luxurious beach-chic style.
- Open-plan living areas feature sliding and bi-fold doors that open onto spacious balconies.
- Luxury kitchens and bathrooms with natural stone worktops.
- Rooms include energy efficient lighting, custom cabinetry, air con, wifi and safes.
- Extra beds and cots available on request.
- Swimming pool and sun deck.
- Poolside bar.
- Games room
- Food and beverage concierge.
- Babysitting service.
- Gym and fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Spa treatments including massages and facials.
- Complimentary taxi service to Speightstown Bay Restaurant Club.
- Car park and garage facilities.
- Island-wide reservations service for day trips and activities.
- Mullins Grove is right on the doorstep of a reef break for advanced surfers. It doesn’t work frequently, but when it is breaking, its a great Spots with some bigger waves and no crowds.
- The paddle out is from a family-friendly beach, boasting gently sloping golden sands, crystal-clear water and plenty of palm trees to shade under – making it a great location to spectate and chill out on a lounger with the rest of the family.
- We can organise surfing lessons or surf guiding with an excellent local surf school that will take you to the beach with the best conditions depending on your level.
- Just 20 minutes’ drive away is Maycocks, a long, reeling right-hander breaking over reef, ideal for an intermediate surfer. It’s a lovely place to go with the kids and have a picnic in the jungle surrounded by monkeys.
- Your apartment is just 200 yards from the popular white sands of Mullins beach, where you can rent beach loungers and umbrellas.
- There is a range of water sports available on the beach from boat cruises to snorkelling with turtles. There is also a fantastic inflatable aqua park out to sea.
- If you’re looking for a little more peace and quiet, take a short walk to Gibbes Beach, the next little cove to the south.
- A 20-minute drive to the south, Paynes Bay vies for the title of the best beach in the west, a long stretch of white sand where you’ll often end up swimming with turtles.
- Food and beverage concierge – a wide range of meals delivered directly to your kitchen; including Caribbean and classic dishes made using seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients.
- Continental breakfast available (not included).
- The famous Mullins Beach Bar is footsteps from your apartment and a cracking location to watch the sunset.
- Head 5 minutes’ drive up the coast to Speightstown and seek out Little Bristol Beach Bar, a tiny beach bar overlooking the ocean and serving delicious canteen-style Caribbean snacks alongside rum punch and beer.
- Mullins Grove offers a complimentary taxi service to Jumas Restaurant in Speightstown, where you will also receive a 10% discount on your meal.
- Try all sorts of water sports including the new craze of flyboarding.
- Mullins Grove can organise a range of activities including sailing, kite surfing, diving, fishing, water-skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking and paddleboarding.
- Go banana boating, wakeboarding, or simply hop aboard a leisurely cruise.
- Floating off Mullins Beach you’ll find a huge inflatable park and trampolines – a fantastic place for kids to let off some steam so you can flop on the beach afterwards.
- Kick back with a cocktail at the poolside bar.
- Hire a sun lounger and relax under a palm tree while watching the surfers at Mullins reef.
- Head to Payne’s Bay, just 20-minutes drive to the south, where you can take a boat to swim with the turtles offshore. Go as early in the day as possible, before all the big catamarans arrive.
- It’s worth the 40-minute drive to the famous Oistin’s fish market, where you can enjoy tasty Caribbean food and lap up the party vibes every Friday.
- Explore the crystal clear pools and crystallised limestone of Harrison’s cave on an underground adventure.