Self-catering apartments with hotel service, Mullins Beach, Barbados
Mullins Grove offers style, personal service and luxury in a boutique self-catering hotel. Make yourself at home in one of 14 cool and contemporary, fully serviced apartments, just 200 yards from the white sands and within easy reach of surf for all levels.
From £3,750 for 10 nights in a 2-bedroom apartment sleeping 4, in peak season.
- BE THERE
- SURF & BEACHES
- EAT & DRINK
- THINGS TO DO
Boutique self-catering apartments with hotel service, Mullins Beach, St Peter’s, Barbados
Location: Mullins, St Peter’s
Getting there: 45 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport
Family friendly: All ages from tots to teens
Surf level: All levels.
Other activities: Water sports including jet skiing and the newest craze of fly boarding.
Climate: Av temps of 25-30C year-round/ water temp 25-28C.
Time zone: GMT/UTC -4
- 14 serviced apartments decked out in cool, contemporary style.
- Choose a 1-3 bedroom suite with a garden or poolside view.
- Designer furnishings, sandy wood porcelain floors and crisp white linens create a luxurious beach-chic style.
- Open-plan living areas feature sliding and bi-fold doors that open onto spacious balconies.
- Luxury kitchens and bathrooms with natural stone worktops.
- Rooms include energy efficient lighting, custom cabinetry, air con, wifi and safes.
- Extra beds and cots available on request.
- Cool off in the swimming pool and bask on the sun deck.
- Kick back with a cocktail at the poolside bar.
- Games room
- Food and beverage concierge.
- Babysitting service.
- Gym and fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Spa treatments including massages and facials.
- Complimentary taxi service to Speightstown Bay Restaurant Club.
- Car park and garage facilities.
- Island-wide reservations service for day trips and activities.
- Your apartment is just 200 yards from the popular white sands of Mullins beach.
- Hit the waves on the reef break (for advanced surfers). It doesn’t work frequently, but when it is breaking, its a great spot with some bigger waves and no crowds.
- We can organise surfing lessons or surf guiding with an excellent local surf school that will take you to the beach with the best conditions depending on your level.
- The paddle out at Mullins is from a family-friendly beach, boasting gently sloping golden sands, crystal-clear water and plenty of palm trees to shade under – making it a great location to spectate and chill out on a lounger with the rest of the family.
- A range of water sports is available on the beach, from boat cruises to snorkelling with turtles. There is also a fantastic inflatable aqua park out to sea.
- If you’re looking for a little more peace and quiet, take a short walk to Gibbes Beach, the next little cove to the south.
- Just 20 minutes’ drive away is Maycocks, a long, reeling right-hander breaking over reef, ideal for an intermediate surfer. It’s a lovely place to go with the kids and have a picnic in the jungle surrounded by monkeys.
- A 20-minute drive to the south, Paynes Bay vies for the title of the best beach in the west, a long stretch of white sand where you’ll often end up swimming with turtles.
- Food and beverage concierge – a wide range of meals delivered directly to your kitchen; including Caribbean and classic dishes made using seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients.
- Continental breakfast available (not included).
- Enjoy finger-licking seafood and sundowner cocktails at Sea Shed restaurant and bar on Mullins Beach.
- Head 5 minutes’ drive up the coast to Speightstown and seek out Little Bristol Beach Bar, a tiny beach bar overlooking the ocean and serving delicious canteen-style Caribbean snacks alongside rum punch and beer.
- Mullins Grove offers a complimentary taxi service to Jumas Restaurant in Speightstown, where you will also receive a 10% discount on your meal.
- Try all sorts of water sports including the new craze of flyboarding.
- Mullins Grove can organise a range of activities including sailing, kite surfing, diving, fishing, water-skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking and paddleboarding.
- Go banana boating, wakeboarding, or simply hop aboard a leisurely cruise.
- Floating off Mullins Beach you’ll find a huge inflatable park and trampolines – a fantastic place for kids to let off some steam so you can flop on the beach afterwards.
- Head to Payne’s Bay, just 20-minutes drive to the south, where you can take a boat to swim with the turtles offshore. Go as early in the day as possible, before all the big catamarans arrive.
- It’s worth the 40-minute drive to the famous Oistin’s fish market, where you can enjoy tasty Caribbean food and lap up the party vibes every Friday.
- Explore the crystal clear pools and crystallised limestone of Harrison’s cave on an underground adventure.
“A* amazing! We had the most wonderful time and Family Surf co. were terrific in every respect. What a find :O)”
Elaine Mayhew, mum of two and learner surfer.