Stylish beach apartments with hotel service
Make yourself at home in a laid-back apart-hotel beside Surfer’s Point – one of the best places to learn to surf in Barbados. Go from bed to board in seconds, fill up on fresh seafood buffets, or just bask under the swaying palms and watch the waves.
- BEACH LIFE
- CHILL OUT
- ON THE DOORSTEP
Location: Surfer’s Point, Inch Marlow, South of the island
Transfer: 15 minutes’ drive from BGI international airport
Family Friendly: All ages
Climate: Av temps of 28C
Surf level: Beginner friendly with options for experts
Other activities: Kite surfing and cycling
Time Zone: GMT/UTC -4
- Choose from a selection of bright and spacious 1-3 bedroom apartments where you can soak up the sea views from the balcony.
- The one-bedroom apartments can fit up to two extra beds in the living space.
- All apartments have TV, air conditioning, wifi, a sitting area, dining area and a kitchen decked out with all mod cons including a microwave.
- Three-bedroom apartments boast 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms with queen-size beds and an additional bedroom with twin beds.
- Bike hire.
- Garden right beside the ocean.
- Car parking.
- Restaurant, dining area, breakfast room and café.
- Laundry service.
- Currency exchange service
- Air conditioning
- Ocean Spray is bang on Surfer’s Point, one of the best places on the island to learn to surf.
- It’s also a short walk from the easy-going peelers of Freight’s Bay and South Point.
- Nearby Dover Beach is also great for beginners.
- More experienced surfers can head to the west coast, where options include Tropicana and Sandy Lane.
- On the north coast you’ve got Duppies and Maycocks, also for experienced surfers, then Soup Bowl (dubbed Kelly Slater’s favourite wave) and Parlor on the east coast.
- The best season for dry weather and offshore winds is December to May, with the best swells from November to March.
- It’s just 5 minutes’ by bus to the idyllic swimming spot of Miami Beach.
- The world famous Crane Beach is about 15 minutes’ to the east.
- A stark contrast to the island’s more commercial beaches, nearby is also the secluded paradise of Harrismith Beach and the stunning white sands of Bottom’s Bay.
- Dine with the sand between your toes at the hotel’s open-air restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Onsite dining options include Taste Restaurant, serving international cuisine with a Caribbean twist, and the Oasis Bar and Lounge.
- Hire a private chef to treat you to Caribbean culinary delights.
- Enjoy cocktails and canapés in the hotel’s swim-up bar.
- It’s walking distance to plenty of nearby restaurants serving Bajan dishes the whole family will love.
- Daily yoga classes at the gym, on the beach or on the rooftop patio at sunrise. Booking essential.
- Hire a hobie cat and go sailing.
- Try jet ski-ing.
- The water sports team will arrange all sorts of activities from snorkelling to and windsurfing diving.
- Play tennis just footsteps away from the hotel.
- Watch the sunset from the Panorama Roof Deck.
- Enjoy a spa treatment in the comfort of your luxury room.
- Wake up to coffee on your private balcony.
- Book a babysitter and enjoy the fine dining restaurants nearby.
- Take a dip in the plunge pool on the roof deck overlooking Oistin’s Bay.
- It’s a few minutes’ walk to the vibrant and happening town of St Lawrence Gap where you can soak up the Caribbean culture.
- Walk to Oistin’s Fish Market, famous for its Friday night seafood feasts teamed with live music and local rum.
- Explore the crystal clear pools and crystallised limestone of Harrison’s cave on an underground adventure.