LUXURY WEEKEND BREAKS 2022
Our Surf Mums Weekend Breaks are designed to improve your surfing and fitness, while enjoying some me-time, having fun and getting a whopping Vitamin Sea fix. From the luxury of the Bedruthan spa hotel, you can dip into an intensive programme of surf coaching and ocean skills, beach fitness and yoga. But rest assured there will be plenty of time to relax in the spa, fuel up with delicious breakfasts and dinners, and connect with like-minded surf mums.
As well as surfing lessons tailored to your ability, the weekend will boost your fitness and confidence in the ocean, and ramp up your surfing skills – whether you want to surf with your kids or be ready for your next family beach holiday. As well as surfing, beach fitness, yoga and sea dips, we’ll have time to breakout for video analysis, surf theory and forecasting, topping up your water person skills over sundowners and sea-view dining.
- Relax in a luxury coastal spa hotel
- Improve your surfing skills
- Take time to unwind and recharge
- Feel zen with beachside yoga
- Connect with like-minded surf mums
- Boost your body with beach fitness
- Get a whopping Vitamin Sea fix
- 13-15 May 2022
- 2 nights – £675pp
- 2 nights luxury spa accommodation in a twin or single bedroom (non sea-view). (Single rates available in a double room, please enquire.)
- Dinner and breakfast in the hotel's award-winning sea-view restaurants.
- 2 x intensive surf coaching sessions (optional video analysis).
- All surfing equipment.
- One-hour Sensory Spa garden experience including hot and cold treatments.
- Access to hotel spa facilities including hydropool, sauna and stream room.
- 1 x beach fitness session.
- 2 x yoga/ pilates sessions.
- Wild swimming.
- Surf theory, forecasting and ocean skills workshop.
- Surf Mums hoodie and Family Surf Co. goodie bag.
- Surf photography package.
- Spa treatments.
- Lunches – picnic hampers available on request.
- All beverages.
Why come on a Surf Mums Luxury Weekend Break?
As surfing mums we understand that your fitness and ocean confidence can ebb after having kids, and that it’s difficult to muster the time and energy to hit the waves around family life. But we also believe that time out in the ocean is just what’s needed to re-connect with yourself and your emotions, embrace nature, and boost your wellbeing. These weekends are designed to give you the perfect balance of improving your skills, fitness and confidence in the waves, whilst also including time to re-energise, relax and unwind beside the beach.
Surf Mums Weekend Itinerary
Here’s what you can expect on our Surf Mums weekend…
FRIDAY PM: STRETCH & SPLASH
Arrive at Bedruthan hotel and relax. Your base for the weekend is a luxury spa hotel overlooking the surf-lashed Mawgan Porth Beach.
Meet the other Surf Mums and loosen up with a gentle yoga-flow session and set your intentions for the weekend.
Then there’s time for a quick plunge in the spa hydropool, or perhaps you’d prefer an invigorating sea dip to fully immerse yourself in the coastal elements before sundowners and a two-course dinner in the hotel’s sea-view restaurant.
SATURDAY: SURF’S UP!
Wake up and boost your body with a beach fitness session, focussing on building the strength and stamina you need for surfing. Then fuel up with a breakfast, before an intensive surf coaching session tailored to your surfing ability. All equipment is provided and surf photography packages are available on request.
There will plenty of time to enjoy beach life, explore the coast path and relax in the spa before stretching out with a restorative sunset yoga session. Meet before dinner for a cocktail and surf theory and forecasting session to consolidate the skills you have learnt in the water, before dinner overlooking the waves.
Sunday: SEA YOU ON THE BEACH
It’s time to enjoy coffee in bed and a well-deserved lie in – unless of course you feel like jumping up for a coastal stroll or sea dip before breakfast.
Then it’s time to put your ocean skills to the test with another intensive surf coaching session, after which you can enjoy an hour-long Sensory Spa Garden experience to relieve your muscles.