Family Surf Co. Surf Mums Club
in association with KingSurf
Calling all surf mums and wannabe surf mums. Whether you’ve never surfed before, are ready to get back in the water after having kids, want to improve your surfing skills, or just hit the waves with other women, join our Surf Mums Club and coaching sessions at Mawgan Porth.
Our weekly Surf Mums Club includes:
- Surf coaching for all abilities – whether you’re a complete beginner, progressing onto green waves or working on your manoeuvres.
- Ocean fitness, beach workouts and water confidence skills.
- Video analysis – optional.
- Surfboards and wetsuits provided if required.
- Surf tuition from qualified instructors at Kingsurf – an official Surfing England approved surf school.
As surfer mums it isn’t always been easy to find the time, fitness and motivation for surfing. So our club is the perfect opportunity to hit the surf with other mums in a fun and friendly environment.
- Sessions last about 2 hours. Or longer if you join us for a sundowner on the beach afterwards 🙂
- £12.50 per session.
- 2-hour surf coaching session tailored to your ability
- Surfboard suitable for your surfing level (optional)
- Wetsuit, if needed
- Beach fitness
- Video analysis (optional)
Why join our Surf Mums Club?
We’re mums who are passionate about surfing, well-being and beach life. We understand that your fitness and ocean confidence can ebb after having kids, and that it’s difficult to muster the time and energy to hit the waves around family commitments. But we also believe that time out in the waves is just what’s needed to re-connect with yourself, embrace nature, and boost your wellbeing. As qualified lifeguards, surf coaches and experienced surfers we bring together surf tuition, beach fitness and fun in the waves for mums who love the ocean. Our Mums Surf Club is the perfect environment to get fit, get surfing, make new friends and make the most of the ocean’s natural playground.
what to expect at surf mums club
Getting back to surfing can feel a bit daunting, but we make it really easy and fun to progress your surfing and fitness in the ocean.
Each week we’ll work around a particular theme – from pop-ups and balance, to upper-body strength or the next manoeuvre you’re working on. The session will then pivot around this skill – using exercises and techniques on the beach and in the water.
To help you stay motivated and progress, we’ll also give you some tips and exercises to try at home.
Sea you on the beach!