Luxury beachfront and rainforest resort
Experience the ultimate luxuries, whilst being in a rainforest that’s bang on the beach. Hit the surf, or sip a cocktail from your sun lounger and spot monkeys and sloths in the jungle canopies. Adventure. Beach. Repeat: In this 11-acre private rainforest reserve you can enjoy the beach, surf, rainforest and wildlife, with a plethora of family adventures at your fingertips.
- BEACH LIFE
- CHILL OUT
- ON THE DOORSTEP
Luxury beachfront and rainforest resort in Costa Rica
Location: Manuel Antonio National Park
Transfer: 2hr 40mins from SJO international airport (internal flights to Quepos available, which is just 15 minutes from Arenas Del Mar.)
Family friendly: Tots to teens will love the incredible family facilities.
Climate: Av. temps of 27–30C year round.
Best time to go: Dec to Apr (Jan and Feb are the driest months, while Aug to Oct are the wettest).
Surf level: Beginners and intermediate
Other activities:Snorkelling, hiking, horseriding, wildlife and rainforest tours,
Time zone: GMT- 6
- The ocean and the rainforest flood 38 luxurious suites and rooms, inside which every creature comfort has been thought of.
- All rooms include: king-size beds, air con, high-speed wifi, Tico mini bar, coffee maker, organic toiletries and rainfall shower.
- Families of up to 4 can choose either an Ocean View Premium Suite or Ocean Breeze Suite.
- Perfect for luxury-seeking surfers, you can watch the sun sink into the Pacific from these suites with a king-size bed, sofa bed, bathrooms, living and dining area, kitchenette and private balcony with a hot tub.
- Interconnecting rooms and suites are available for larger families.
- A la carte breakfast included.
- Two infinity swimming pools with ocean views.
- Daybeds, hammocks and sun loungers.
- Complimentary yoga and exercise classes.
- A hop on, hop off ‘Green-Ride’ service for getting around easily.
- Wellness centre offering treatments, massages and relaxation.
- Free local and international calls.
- You’re right on the beach – whether you want to flop on the sun lounger, don a snorkel or hit the surf.
- There are two beaches to step out onto – the more private cove of Playitas and the mile-long Espadilla.
- Help yourself to beach balls, boogie boards and beach towels before hitting the sands.
- Enjoy delicious beach eats and cocktails with your toes in the sand at Playitas restaurant.
- Or opt for exotic dishes and stunning views in the Mirador Oceanview restaurant – features in 1,000 places to see before you die.
- Regionally inspired gourmet dishes made with fresh ingredients including seafood fish flipped straight from ‘dock to plate’.
- Beach barbecues, street food nights and private dinners are all part of the incredible foodie scene at the resort.
- Indoor and outdoor dining available.
- A mix of traditional Tico dishes, family favourites and kid-friendly options.
- Gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options available.
- Get a real insight into Tico cuisine with tortilla-making classes.
- In house nature guides will take you on a range of family adventures, from night walks and bird watching, to waterfall hikes and an Easy Being Green tour.
- Tortilla making classes
- Movie nights
- Costa Rica mask painting class.
- Bracelet making class.
- Relax in a circle swing or on a hammock.
- Click your fingers and order a cocktail from by the pool or beach.
- Find your Zen in a yoga class.
- You’re within walking distance of Manuel Antonio National Park, with its array of wildlife.
- Stroll along the stunning Espadilla beach to the small town of Manuel Antonio.
- There are many tours and adventures and available from canopy tours to wildlife tours and waterfall hikes.
- Surfboards and surf lessons available on request.
- Step straight from your sun lounger and into the waves.
- The sandy-bottomed break is perfect for the whole family to get to grips with surfing.